Tandberg Data RDX QuikStor Eingebaut RDX 1000GB Bandlaufwerk (8586-RDX)
- Breite: 87 mm
- Stromverbrauch (typisch): 7,5 W
- Luftfeuchtigkeit in Betrieb: 10 - 90%
- Kapazität ohne Komprimierung: 1000 GB
- 160, 320, 500, 640GB or 1TB of capacity on one cartridge;
- Fast Access - Blistering disk-based speed and access, backing up to 162GB/hr and near-instant file retrieval;
- Reliable, Automated Backup and Recovery - Easy-to-use software solution for the RDX QuikStor provides “set it and forget it” data protection with 20:1 data deduplication;
- SATA or USB 2.0 high speed interface;
- Greater than 10-year archive life;
- Shock proof design, ruggedized cartridge;
- Cost-effective solution that suits all sectors from SOHO users to departmental users;
- Full backward and forward compatibility.
The RDX QuikStor combines the simplicity of tape based backup with the speed and instant access of a hard drive with internal and external drives and removable cartridges in a range of capacities.
RDX QUIKSTOR combines the simplicity of tape based backup with the speed and flexibility of a hard drive. Compact internal or external drives take neat pocket-sized cartridges. Each cartridge is a rugged miniature hard disk - your computer will recognize it and provide instant access and easy drag and drop control. Or simply run the backup software provided for a total backup of your hard drive. When a cartridge gets full, just insert another - simple
RDX QUIKSTOR is designed to sustain data transfers up to 45MB/sec - that’s more than 162GB/hr. With capacities of 160, 320, 500, 640GB or 1TB of data on a single cartridge you have enough capacity to back up your entire computer, ensuring your data is fully protected yet instantly available. Recording is fast - so is backup restoration. There is none of the rewind delay of tape systems. Access is near-instant, allowing you to work directly with data on the cartridge, just as you would with any other hard drive.
Drives are tough, and cartridges are shockproof, and rugged enough to last for over 10 years - knocks and drops don't mean lost data. Plus your valuable data is protected through strong encryption offered within Backup Exec, ensuring complete peace of mind.
The cartridges are small and durable, so you can slip them in your pocket to take away. Store them offsite for archiving - or use them to transfer data to another computer.
Complete backup with AccuGuard
Tandberg Data AccuGuard is a powerful data protection software that delivers reliable, automated backup and recovery utilizing a data deduplication engine designed to increase your effective storage capacity. AccuGuard increases effective data storage by providing 20:1 deduplication, intelligently optimizing the data at the source which results in drastically improved backup windows and network bandwidth. Data retrieval is simple and painless with AccuGuard’s flexible file searching, drag-and-drop restore and point-in-time disaster recovery.
AccuGuard Software Features:
- 20:1 data deduplication;
- Automated data protection;
- RDX cartridge manager;
- Drag-and-drop restore;
- Point-in-time disaster recovery;
- AES 256-bit encryption;
- Simple user interface;
- Integrated SQL and Exchange.
Gewicht & Abmessungen
Windows 2003 Server
Windows Vista Linux
Fedora Core 5
Linux (RHEL 4 update 3)